dfdsf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all of us who in reality think

向下

For all of us who in reality think  Empty For all of us who in reality think

帖子  w110613 周一 六月 13, 2011 11:52 am

For all of us who in reality think in god no holy scripture will quit us from deliver peace and existence back again to God and quit the death. I believe that for Gods sentences mbts to hold out all of us who want existence and peace for every and every whole body need to not just distribute the term of peace every of us should do every thing we are able to to create this happen. I wish to ascertain a planet earlier to I die in which Gods laws can be the schedule for all life. For a mbt shoes massive amount of many years people these times have wiped out within recognize Of religion and God lets try the genuine term of God peace and existence in which there has invariably been death. quit the killing and heal the ill and hungry.

Some in which in all this religion and faith there mbt skoen needs to acquire people these times of God who are tired of all this passing away and waste materials of individual options that could be use to heal and make mbt women existence better. I think the fact that term of god in any religion calls for and complete to all this suffering and passing away which has happened. I pray that people these times recognize that it is time not just pray to God but stand collectively for and complete to all passing away and destruction. I understand that it is time to take advantage of Gods sentences and laws to deliver all people these times collectively to hold out for God mbt to finish the passing away and suffering triggered so different wars brought on by religion.

w110613

帖子数 : 5
注册日期 : 11-06-13

返回页首 向下

返回页首

您在这个论坛的权限:
不能在这个论坛回复主题